Thursday, January 27, 2005

Anatomy of Chris Crotch

Okay tajuknya keterlaluan, kan? Betul tu... tapi I joined his Boxcercise tonight and since I did not have a pair to do boxing with, I did it with Chris instead. Yes...my dream has come true to `do' things with this gorgeous and cool creature. There were only 5 people participating in the class; so like I said, I have no pair cuz the other four came together! I did not mind as I did boxing with Chris (how I wish it was wrestling instead! yes.. I think man to man wrestling is so erotic). All in all, I worked hard again tonight in order to get my figure back in shape again!
Lepas kelas habis, Chris bagitahu kitorang yang dia nak buat `one to one' fitness with anybody who's interested (me!!!!!) for the price of £20 an hour (pokailah aku camni!!!) sambil sambil senyum senyum pandang aku. Ehh malunya I dia pandang camtu!!! Hmm taknaklah..kalau free tu okay gak. Sorrylah nak bayor bayor ni.
Actually I fucked up about timing again; I thought the class was at 6.30pm but it turned out it was at 7.30pm! So, since I malas nak balik semula apartment then tunggu sejam sebelum gi LA Fitness semula, I stayed there and did excercise yang ringan ringan like speed walking on the threadmill, guna mesin ala ski dan rowing machine.
Bila balik apartment, I just had cornflakes and Cheerios for dinner because first of all I did not feel that hungry anyway and secondly there's no food in the kitchen. I thought I wanted to have some turkey slices to eat with bread but unfortunately they have all been eaten by AJ (and friend I think). Oh well, first come first serve I guess!
So, sekarang ni I am watching Fahrenheit 9/11 on Channel 4 while waiting for Anatomy for Beginners - Reproductive System to eb aired tonight. I dah tengok dah ngan Abang filem Fahrenheit 9/11 tu kat cinema dulu and it's a good documentary/ film although we thought that Michael Moore was quite biased (of course he would!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee...
U are very happy person. At least the way your write shows. Kalaulah aku jadi kau....

-taufix-

Lee Novotny said...

Hi taufix...pls don't say that! You can be too believe me! at the moment happy tu happy gak tapi risau abt my job that's all.
I hope you will move on soon.. good luck, ok? pls dun be sad